Thursday, January 6, 2011

Catching Up

Well, it's another 50 degree day with no sun, brrrrr.  In the six years we've been coming to southern Arizona we've never had so many days without sun and it's depressing.  I decided against going to the bookmobile and the Indian Jewelry show this morning.  I have some books from the park's library that I want to read and I don't need any more jewelry since I don't wear the beautiful things I have.
I did win at bingo last night which was a first this year.  The park has been quiet since the new year and it's kind of nice.  We're getting regulars returning nearly every day.  Unfortunately one of our regulars has come in and left.  She became ill and was in the hospital.  Two of her daughters came and got her as soon as she was released and took her back to southern California to a hospital close to them to have the necessary treatments done and her husband followed in the motorhome.  At this time we don't know how that worked out but we pray she made the 500 miles satisfactorily.

No comments:

Post a Comment