Friday, February 4, 2011

Great Global Warming

Scientist (Al Gore) are going to have a hard time proving global warming this year.  We're a hop, skip and a jump from the Mexican border but our nighttime temperatures have been in the teens for the past two nights.  Frozen water lines have been the norm.  The natural gas supply has gone causing very cold homes.  Schools have been closed just like they are up north.  Not because of the snow but because of no heat.
 I must admit LSD looked awesome the past few days.  Love that Chicago lake front and skyline.
It's official, our truck is sold.  The check is in the mail on it's way from Lockport and the title is in the mail on it's way from Tucson.  I would imagine that it will be removed from Larry's garage storage and be seen on the road this weekend.  I know the buyer is itching to get his hands on it.  He's going to clean it out for us since we had no idea it was going to be sold so quickly.  We were planning on doing that when we got back in the spring.  The Lord must know of something which we need to spend that extra money.  I'm just waiting for Him to tell me what it is.
I forgot that this was Desert Patch Quilters Friday so I missed the shopping trip to Sahaurita for fabric and then lunch with the other ladies.  I had promised to drive, too.  I've got some apologizing to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment