Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Experience

Well, today is the day to make sure everything is in order.  We did our airport check in this morning online and printed out the documents.  Ron's off to the bank to put a couple things in the safety deposit box.  Now it's wait for John and Pat to get here, go out for pizza (cause I'm not cooking), clean out the frig and get the garbage ready for tomorrow (that's a constant) and try and get some sleep before the stretch limo arrives at 5:15 am tomorrow morning.  The two piece of luggage are packed, locked and paid for flight.  My clothes are all laid out ready to slip into, can't say the same about Ron.
Got to go cups for coffee if anyone wants to take some with them tomorrow.  Wish I had donuts too but I can't wish for everything.  Please keep me in your prayers that the security check on me goes well.  The TSA documents I got online say they can't ask me to remove, raise or lift an article of clothing or remove the prosthesis so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Gerry and I hope you two have a great time on the cruise. Take warm clothes since it is cold here in PA tonight with temps down in the low 40s or high 30s. I am not ready for those kind of temps so early in the season. It is still summer.

    ReplyDelete