Friday, February 1, 2013

Catchup II

I guess it's been awhile since I blogged.  I suppose I've had things to share but just not in the mood.  Sorry about that family, the ones who read my blogs that is.
Nephew, Sean, is doing much better, according to the family that is spending day and night at his bedside.  He actually sat up in a chair for awhile and last night he had food; chicken noodle soup, Gatorade and sherbet.  I'm sure it tasted like the best bacon he's ever had.  Sean likes bacon.
Today is the one year anniversary of our moving into our mobile.  I love it more everyday.  We're great full that they sold it furnished but we're making some changes to suit our lifestyle.  So it's looking more like home, southwest style.
I suppose I should mention that it was 71 degrees today.  Sure hope next week is a duplicate since our daughter and her husband are coming for a visit.  They'll be our first sleep over guests.  But we're hoping for more visits from family as the years go on.  The last time they came out for a visit it snowed and the Chicago Bears won a game to qualify to play in the Super Bowl.

1 comment:

  1. We'll try our hardest to leave this cold weather back here!

    ReplyDelete