Monday, January 13, 2014

Thank you Lord for giving me.....

Before I open my eyes every morning I do two things.  First I think of what day of the week it is and what I have on my agenda for the day.  Then I thank God for giving me another day to enjoy all the blessings He has bestowed on me.
This morning's agenda included a request to be with Pat and Sharon and David as they say goodbye to their mother.  Loosing that last link between you and death is a real wake up call.  All the years before you knew you had a long life ahead of you.  Your parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles were all older than you so if they were still around, you would be to, for a long time.  You were immortal. 
I should apologize for all the negativity in my last few posts but it's that time of year when things end and life get's ready for a new beginning......Spring.  Enjoy this quiet time and renew yourselves for a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment