Saturday, June 21, 2014

Celebrating our Nation

Trying something new with my Samsung tablet.  I got to a fabulous nail tec who loves to do more than polish.  After looking at several of her patriotic nails I decided on a flag for my toes and fireworks for my fingers.  After all, two or even more birthdays to celebrate.......Our Nation, Mine, Godson, Grandson and Granddaughter.  Now that's a good reason to have my artwork. 
Today is the first day of summer.  Nice cool breeze blowing across the front porch but it's a little cloudy.  Got to find a project to keep me busy outside so I can enjoy this beautiful weather before it gets hot and muggy.  Yes, the humidity does make a difference.

2 comments:

  1. Fancy, fancy! You got an early start on your preparations. Hope it lasts through all the birthday celebrations! Enjoy your outside activities before that humidity creeps into your fun time.

    ReplyDelete