Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mammogram Time

I realize the title of the blog makes it about Ron and I, not just me but what we do separately affects us together. Ron has been so understanding and patient (most of the time) driving me to doctor's appointments, waiting for hours sometimes in a waiting room of strangers while I'm in another part of the building having who knows what done. He brings a book and/or his I Pod and tries not to watch the clocks to close.
The mammogram appointments seem to be the worse. They always take longer than they should and he never knows why till I emerge from the inter bowls of the building. This year was no exception but the reason it took longer was worth the wait. A doctor checked the film and gave me a clean bill of health. I'd say that was worth the wait this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment