Saturday, October 20, 2012

With the internet, almost anything is possible.

Surprise, it's only been one day since my last blog but I wanted to share some adventures
.
Ron decided he wanted tomato cabbage soup for dinner tonight.  That's fine my me.  I love cabbage and hamburger and kidney beans so I only had to deal with the big chunks of tomatoes.  Which I pushed to the other side of my soup bowl and Ron snapped up.
We needed to buy cabbage.  That was the only ingredient we didn't have but I didn't have the recipe that Ron liked.  You guessed, it's in Arizona.  I knew the name of the cookbook it was in but I couldn't get the internet to let me inside the book.   I figured I remember the recipe pretty much and would just play it by ear.  No No No.  I mentioned to hubby that I didn't have the recipe to which he turned on his laptop and went to work.  AND of course, the more I tried to explain to him that the Fix It And Forget It cookbook wouldn't let me in the harder he worked on it and, if you know Ron, he managed to bring up the recipe and send it to my laptop to be printed.  All you have to do is tell him you can't and he will by hook or by crook.  Gets on my nerves sometimes.  But that's the subject of another blog.
Hope everyone had a nice Sweetest Day today.  It's just another day for us.  Everyday is a sweetest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment