Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Life Together

We returned yesterday from our trip to the East Coast.  Earlier than planned.  It seems my other half wasn't interested in sightseeing.  To bad since we were within a hundred miles from New York City.

The wedding went off without a hitch on a cloudless sky day.  The bride and her dad danced to a beautiful song.  Perfect for the occasion.
Sunday was a celebration of a different kind.  Their son, Sammy, second birthday.  What a beautiful child.  So handsome and well behaved.
So now life is back to normal for a couple of weeks.  Ron mowed the yard twice, as usual.  I got my nails done and finished the grocery shopping.

Next will be trips to Missouri and Wisconsin.  Got to put flowers on graves.  It's an old fashioned tradition but one I've been a part of since I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment