Monday, November 9, 2015

Enjoying Our Winter Home.

We've cut and trimmed roses.  Pulled weeds.  A contractor's bag full and trimmed yuccas.  Now its time to enjoy.
We went to church yesterday and greeted old friends and family.  As you probably already know, yesterday's sports scores weren't what the male in this household wanted and I had an interesting afternoon with sore feet.
Saturday was the first gun show of our stay so we went.   By not leaving till later in the morning we were able to avoid the mongrel hoards and get a front row parking spot.  However it's still a good walk to the exhibit hall.  Then we walked up one side of a row and down the same row.  I took to a picnic table outside to wait for Ron to go back and make his purchases.  Then it was the walk back to the car.  I think I started out my walking for health a little to quickly.  At least I hope that was the reason for the foot pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment