Thursday, December 16, 2010

Catching Up

Not much going on these days but if I put it in writing I'll probably realize I've been busy.  We did get haircuts yesterday.  I say that to warn anyone who will see me in the next couple months.  The color is gone, every tiny bit of red is gone forever.  AND it is short and white, very short and very white, tho the picture doesn't show the white.


Bingo last night went the way it always does in spite of the fact that my friend, Donna, gave me her lucky necklace to wear.  Not only did I not win, neither did she.  And of course we went to Sweet Tomatoes for a late lunch before bingo.
We have learned thru trial and error that Rolaids are no longer sold in stores.  That being important because I like them best and so does my friend, Margo.  She actually found some at a Walgreen's but they wouldn't sell them to her.  We're finding out in bits and pieces that there was a total recall from the factory over nine months ago but they still haven't been able to get it all straightened out.  A clerk at CVS Pharmacy told us they removed the Rolaids space tags off the shelves because it had been so long that they couldn't get any.
The big news is the weather.  It's raining and 61 very chilly degrees in Tucson.  It can officially be categorized as rain since the rain drops connect where the land.   They did forecast 80 % chance of rain for today.
I believe we're off to Montgomery's for supper.  Even though it feels like soup I'm pretty sure I'm having a Ruben sandwich and a bowl of potato salad.  I know, I don't eat potato salad but I like theirs.
Well, maybe not, the rain is getting heavier and the wind has picked up.  Later Dudes and Dudettes.

2 comments:

  1. The least you could do is post a picture of your haircut to ease the shock of seeing you in real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when your hair is short. You can definitely rock the salt & pepper!

    ReplyDelete