Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to the dentist we go.

Yesterday was a long but productive day.  It started out by leaving the RV at 11 am to head to Nell's for nails and a hair cut.  Understanding we take a lot of work to look like we do, she wasn't done until 1:40 pm. Our dentist appointments, that Ron made without me, were for 2 & 2:30 pm.  Well, needless to say, that shot lunch.  When we got there the lab tech wasn't there but when he arrived 15 minutes later they asked if I could stay 2 hours so they could do more work on my partial.  Since I was already in such a good mood, I agreed.  Two hours of setting in a dentist chair reading 4 different People magazines,  waiting for the lab tech to go into his little room and adjust the plate he was building and then coming back with a warm wax? , putting it in my mouth and telling me to bite down.  I think he took a long break from working on my partial to work on someone else's, but since he doesn't talk much, I couldn't tell if he was with someone else.
I know it wasn't Ron cause Ron said the dentist worked on his mouth by taking another impression.  4pm rolled around and we blew the joint.  Back home to eat left over hamburger casserole and me take off for bingo at the rec hall.
It was the last night of bingo.  The activities world at the park ceases to exist after today.
Ron is off at the dentist office as I write.  Don't know what they're going to do to him today but he has a three hour appointment next Tuesday.  I get to pick up my partial next Wednesday.  Hip Hip Hurray.
Our friends and neighbors, Pat and Rich Mondragon, left this morning heading back to Colorado.  I'm not expecting them to return but praying that they will be able to.  We pray they have a safe trip back and all their medical problems turn out to be easily remedied.

No comments:

Post a Comment