Friday, November 18, 2011

The Day Before.

First I want to thank Elizabeth and Robert for putting such a nice message on Facebook.  Ron really appreciated it.
This is a quiet night at home.  We kind of like it that way.  We got the party animals out of our system when we were younger.  Tomorrow is all you can eat omelets from Dave for breakfast.  Probably pass on lunch and then  from 3 pm to 5 pm a steel band at the new Tiki bar by the pool.  Hopefully Dan got the grass skirt and coconut bra for Ron, if not I'm sure we'll still enjoy it even if we stay home we'll be able to hear and see it all.  Then at 5 pm they're having a BBQ but we'll pass and I'll make Ron his favorite meal for his birthday dinner.
Sometimes in between I need to put a pork roast in the oven and get it ready to take to church Sunday morning for the Thanksgiving pot luck.  The Fudge is made and hard, weighs a ton so I'll need to boil up some pasta for my pasta salad and add kraut to the pork roast and reheat it on Sunday morning before we leave for church.
Oh yes, I need to go to the neighbors and pick up Ron's birthday present from Betsy and Alan.  Nice to have neighbors to hide things for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment