Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday in the Park

Well, I won one game in bingo but since I had to share my winnings with another player and then split again with Paula so I'm down to $1.50 in my pocket and it cost me $6.50 to play all night.  I've got to get a cheaper hobby.
Guess it's a good thing Ron's brother never called to tell him where to meet for lunch as I didn't but the right things to make caramels and fudge.  Ron was so good to me, he still tried to give me the day to myself like I'd planned.  Instead of fried chicken I was planning for lunch I had egg salad sandwich and the mac and cheese for supper that I'd planned not to have.
I did get the caramel and fudge made thanks to Ron running to the store for me and even came home with a treat for me.
Ron managed to hand wash his truck so now it's looking like that beautiful new truck he loves.  We went over to one of our neighbors this morning to look at their place.  Had never been inside.  It was very large and very well decorated.  All new "real" appliances in the kitchen including a dishwasher.  It's always so interesting what all they can get in by using all the empty spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment