Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting Caught Up

Two weeks Friday since we got back to IL and I think we're finally catching up.  The new deep freeze arrived this afternoon to replace the one that died last fall.  Don't know what I'm going to put in it since everything is in the frig freezer now and if we empty it out then it will be empty.  Guess we need a trip for meat or rent out shelves.  It's not a big one but it sure is empty.
It was even nice enough to sit outside in my swing on our front porch.  Thank you Dennis, I know I haven't told you that enough, for making me the old fashioned swing.
Even worked on my new sewing machine today.  Decided to finish up the quilt for our youngest great grand daughter since we'll see her Friday for the first time.  I can't believe she was 5 months old today.
Now we need a great grand son for the boys quilt I made.  No prospects as of yet.

1 comment: