Friday, April 27, 2012

Great Grand Daughter

Well, it's still real chilly in northeast Illinois and I'm longing to be back in sunny Tucson, Arizona but that's not going to happen till this fall at the earliest.
So today we met up with our oldest grand daughter, her significant other and their beautiful baby girl.  The only thing wrong with the day was we were at a restaurant so space was at a premium but we enjoyed her ever so much.  She hasn't learned how to laugh, just make noises that sound a lot like crying.  Her smile is to die for.  She loves her daddy and the feeling is mutual.  Papa made faces and talked like Donald Duck.  The older grandkids will remember that.
I can't, for the life of me, figure out why people take out their dislike of the parent on the child.  I'm not the least bit happy that our grand daughter wasn't married when this precious life formed but it's not the child's fault.  I couldn't not hold her and kiss her and smell that sweet baby smell.  They will all be in my prayers for the real people  they're hurting is themselves.  They're missing out on seeing this beautiful human being grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment