Saturday, April 13, 2013

Drab and Dreary

First full day back in IL and I'm ready to fly back to Arizona.  I can handle that heat still better than I'm handling this cold and dreary day.  No working outside yet.  Got some vines and roses that need cut back.
Speaking of handling the hot weather in Tucson.  About a month ago I posted a blog about Mundane Monday.  It was a simple post about how we learned about "Swamp Coolers" operations and the messes we made while learning.  I'm still trying to figure out why I'm still getting views on it over ten times as many views as I ever get on a blog.  If anyone knows why this is happening, please leave a note.
I think we have all the boxes and suit cases emptied and put away.  Now we have to get the house and yard cleaned, make doctor appointments and pedicure/manicure appointment for me.  Maybe a hair cut before we leave.  Hopefully some garden will be planted or at least the cold weather crops of lettuce. onion, radish and peas in the ground.  They can take the cold soil.  Enough of home gardening 101.

1 comment:

  1. YOu said leave where you going?? It has been cold and rainy here too so don't feel alone. I can hardley wiat to get to AZ next Sept.
    soon we will be crabbing about the heat and humidity.
    have a good one.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete