Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Time

Last full day in Tucson.  It's warm but the wind is gusting toward's 50 MPH.  Ron and Charlie from the park, shut off the "swamp cooler" this morning and got it ready to sit thru the summer.  I wish I'd have heard what was going on out there so I could have gotten a picture.  From what I'm hearing, they were both on the roof of the mobile when the ladder fell down.  They say they were going to call the manager to come get them down when the neighbor came out and put the ladder back up against the mobile.
I said it was windy.  Well, while the neighbor was out helping Ron and Charlie his screen door blew off.  Glad our front door is a sliding one.  Their regular door sure looks nice though.
Ron carried all the food stored in his shed into the mobile and stacked it in a corner so that's done.  Got some things to toss tomorrow that's a shame to waste.  We gave away a dozen eggs and I put the butter and margarine in the freezer.  But sour cream and cottage cheese that's perfectly good but opened aren't really giftable.
The previous owners left three foil window covers.  They are like what people put in the front window of a car.  They'll be place on the three big windows that get the most sun.  One is already on the back window in the bedroom and it's pitch dark in there already.
Not expected to do much writing during our travels.  I can't figure out how to get my blog on my smart phone.  Guess that makes the phone smarter than me.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hope you come to coffee & donuts before you head out. If not and you get on the road too early for us, have a safe trip! Keep in touch & have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete