Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ending up the Week.

First, I want to wish our friends, Gerry and Larry a happy anniversary today.  You both enjoy your day in your cabin up in the PA mountains.  We miss you and are looking forward to seeing you this winter in AZ.
Now on to the everyday doctor's stuff.  Had my pre op visit with my ophthalmologist yesterday.  Left eye set for Sept 9 and right eye Sept 23.  For awhile I didn't think I was going to be able to get them done before we left for the winter but the good doctor stepped in and arranged it all.
A special thanks to my brother in law, John, for sharing his many years of ocular experience to help Ron and I make an educated decision on which lens
To have implanted during surgery.
Today is a quick trip to the grocery store and then an easy Saturday with Steak and Caesar Salad and baked potato for dinner. 
We shared our bounty of tomatoes with a couple of the neighbors this morning so Ron is happy none will be going to waste.  They are so meaty and sweet.  Hardly any seeds at all.  Yes, they're sweet before I add the sugar. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for remembering us. Best wishes for successful surgeries and speedy recoveries! Which lens did you decide to get? Good luck with all the drops you'll be needing. Sorry we're not there to chauffeur you, but glad Ron is. We know he'll take good care of you during your recovery. P.S. Those tomatoes sound yummy. Are you sure you don't want to deliver some over here?

    ReplyDelete