Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cataracts

Yesterday was my last doctor's appointment in regards to the eye surgery.  He released me so I'll be able to get glasses.  Their rule is four weeks from date of last surgery.  That would put it October 21st.  With a tentative departure date of October 27th, it just wasn't going to get done..  After I explained that to the surgeon, he got busy making arrangements to get it all done before October 27th.
My next appointment is the 14th.  I know I'm going to see the surgeon and hopefully the optometrists.
Otherwise it's been quiet.  Some rain but still warm and muggy.  Weatherman says it's going to cool off after today's storms go thru.  That will be nice but not the tornadoes that hit Iowa or the snow from Colorado, South Dakota and Minnesota.
Safe travels to all our RV friends.  Watch out for the storms and make alternative plans for stopping overnight.  Those happy campers staying in Federally funded campgrounds are now taking up spaces in your privately owned ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment