Saturday, October 26, 2013

It's wakeup to T Day

We've decided what we don't have packed we'll buy in Arizona.  The bed of the truck is relatively full and our over night bag for the motels is ready to roll.  We emptied most of the refrigerator off on a neighbor, fruits and veggies.  Don't know how I got so much ahead.  The rest I'll leave to the mercy of our daughter and SIL. 

The part of this trip I'm looking forward to the most is seeing the sun shine.  It seems like it's been cloudy for weeks.  I always repeat myself but I can handle the cold, just not the dull dreary days. 

No cooking tonight.  Decided to see what we had in frozen dinners.  Boy they were old but we ate them.  Worked on The Trib's Saturday crossword puzzle to keep our minds off the food. 

Glad we got to see some people before we left but sad to have missed so many.  Was hoping to have our son and DIL over but they've been to busy with work and family.  Missed one of Ron's brothers and his wife.  Wanted to hear all about their great adventure but time got away.  Missed ou niece's wedding shower today and will miss her wedding next month.  I'm sure we'll miss a lot more events but we'll try to catch up next spring. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Not like I didn't know you were leaving soon. Have a safe trip. I know you'll keep us updated through Facebook. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete