Thursday, April 24, 2014

Killing Time

I know, the best way to kill time is to work it to death.  BUT, this time it's killing time till time to go to bed.  I don't know why tonight is different.  Think it has something to do with a doctor's appointment in the morning and orders of nothing by mouth till after the appointment.  It's time for the yearly physical for Ron and I both.
This week has been a busy one.  We decided to do something to the two spare bedrooms but when we got into one of the closets we discovered a leak from the bathroom upstairs.  A call to our favorite plumbers brought a gentlemen by the name of Chris.  Chris worked on the new upstairs toilet till he found the problem but didn't have the solution.  He left us with a trip downstairs every time we needed to use the facility and my knees weren't real happy about bending, especially at 7 am in the morning.  Chris came back today and still couldn't get it fixed right so he left again but returned after lunch with a new tool and as of now, it's working.  Thanks Chris for your tenacity.  Thanks PDM for taking care of us, as usual. 
I used Chris's lunch break to see my favorite hair stylist, Deb.  I got to meet the new addition and get a much needed hair cut.  I'm styling with salt and pepper spiked hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment