Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 3

Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I was just plain pooped last night.  Long day.  We went from Stanton, MO 450 miles to just west of Oklahoma City.  Today was a little shorter as we got the advantage of a change of time zones to give us more time to relax after we arrived here in Santa Rosa, NM.  We saw some interesting things along the way but everytime I got my camera out to take a picture Ron put a semi he was passing between me and the scene I wanted to capture.
The beautiful Texas welcome center was one and the other was cotton fields that they were harvesting with their modern cotton gin.  Tomorrow should bring us by more on the road between Hatch and Deming.  The intended destination tomorrow is Lordsburg, NM early to relax and rest up some more so that when we pull into CCRV we'll be ready to meet and greet our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment