Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

If my memory serves me right, Good Friday is usually a problem weather day.  Well it is this year.  I don't have a thing to wear in the rain.  Rain coat, you say?  I remember  them from when I wore galoshes to school.  They still make those?  WOW  And it still rains where you actually purchase them and wear them?  OK  Guess I'll have to adapt and over come.  After all, I'm a USMC wife, mother and grandmother.  I can do anything with nothing except weld the crack of dawn.
Today is finish putting things away and a trip to Costco for supplies.  Wish I could find some real fresh asparagus   for Easter dinner.  Miss that old pig pen in Missouri where it grew wild and all I had to do was go pick some and Mom would cook it for me.  I'd be willing to cook it for myself if I could find some.
Hope everyone has a Blessed Easter filled with the Hope of the real reason for the season.  He arose.

No comments:

Post a Comment