Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekend

Saturday in Illinois, the land of enchantment. Ron mowed the lawn and it needed it.  It seems when we get back we both are in a cleaning out mood.  The poor shredder gets a workout.  As hard as we try to go paperless it seems to mount up.  My venture into disposing of unwanted paper turned up some interesting "things".  A picture of me and the used bookstore owner in Quartzite, AZ.  An extended service agreement for an ice maker we no longer own because it broke and we couldn't find the service agreement papers.  At that point I decided it was time to take a different turn in my cleaning direction.  Now I'm looking on my pc for the master of the card I printed about 5 years ago when we decided to return to AZ for the winter.  Need to modify and make some more.  I'm still working on that project, just put it on pause for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment