Monday, December 12, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays

No, I'm not going to sing a Carpenter's song.  Lucky you.  But it is a rainy Monday.  I keep saying we need the rain, we need the rain but I'd like some of those famous Tucson sunny days.  The mountains above us are supposed to get 10-16 inches of snow.  That should make the ski places happy.  We were thinking about taking a drive up to Mt Lemon but better hold off for a few days.  They close the road to non residents.
Christmas is coming along nicely.  We have our Christmas Cactus out lit, cards addressed and put in the mail and the two remaining presents being purchased today so out they all will go and we can sit back and relax.  No special cooking since Ron's still hording the caramel and fudge I made for Thanksgiving.  Not much spirit since it's only the two of us and neither need any extra calories.

1 comment:

  1. Dee, what a coincidence, it is raining here also. Hang in there, it will clear up in 4-5 days and be back to nice weather. I hope!

    We turned the Packers-Raiders game off since it wasn't very interesting. The Packers look like they are unbeatable this year from what I have seen of them.

    ReplyDelete