Thursday, June 7, 2012

Betsy and family updates

Betsy is home, thank God, and has her staples out.  She's sounding much better this time.  Going to go see her tomorrow.
Grandson, Matt, got his driving permit yesterday.  My oh my how time flies.  He's only 15 but it will give him a chance to get some experience under his belt before her gets to drive my himself.
The weather in IL has been so beautiful that I don't like to be inside during the daytime.  It's going to get hot and humid so I want to enjoy the nice weather while I can.  Haven't done hardly any sewing or quilting since we got home for that reason.
Looking forward to the wedding the last day of June.  It's nice to have weddings again.  Nieces and nephews and grandson are all getting to that age.  As it's worked out they are all from different sides of our diverse family so we'll get to see a lot of people this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for coming to visit today. It was so nice to see you & Dad. Thank you for the corned beef & cabbage dinner and the delicious fresh fruit! I can hardly wait to go dress shopping!

    ReplyDelete