Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pre Wedding Prep Work

Got to get ready for the weddings.  Today was Mary Kay morning and hair cut afternoon.  My Mary Kay lady is the best.  She's been with Mary Kay, as near as I can figure, 39 years.  She has her 18th new Cadillac.  I know it's a Cadillac cause it has the emblem on the front but the metal tags on the side say Mary Kay.  It's a beautiful SUV keyless entry pink vehicle.  So much for pink Cadillacs, I've been with her most of those 39 years so I've seen them come and go but this one is the nicest, I think.
She worked with me on minimal makeup with some special highlights.  I even get to use what I already have with a couple added items.  I'm going to wear eye shadow and part of it is going to be blue.
Hubby says I'm always beautiful but when he got home this morning he said I was especially beautiful.  He knows which side his bread is buttered.
Off to get a hair cut.  As I can't seem to find anyone who wants to cut my hair on a regular basis I've been going to one of those walk in places.  I lucked out today and got the same stylist that cut my hair before and she remembered me and my cut.  Now I just have to try and get her the next times I need a cut and I'll be in like flynn.
It's getting a little muggy here but I have managed to spend some time outside today.  Sitting on my porch swing reading.  After finishing the 50 Shades of Grey series it's hard to get into another book.  50 Shades was an excellent written trilogy.  Even without the explicit sex it would have been a good read.

1 comment:

  1. Come on, you know you read those books just for the explicit sex. Fess up! LOL

    ReplyDelete