Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sunshine and Wind

It's a beautiful day in Tucson, AZ.  It's 77 degrees at 9:21 am and the breezes are blowing with attitude.  All my plants that I brought with are enjoying the weather.  How do I know that?  They are standing straight and tall and the chenille plant has dozens of cute red fuzzies.  
Since yesterday was Sweet Tomatoes, today is stay home and start making the place look like it.  Got pictures to put on the walls and nicknack's to put out.  It will definitely look more like a home by the end of the day.
Lasagna thawing out for supper and some good Milano bread in the freezer ready to be taken out and butter and garlic added, then heated to a golden brown.
Yes, last night was bingo night but I didn't win nor did I come close but that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment