Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yard Sale Day

Today was yard sales at Cactus Country.  Carol and Ed across the way are selling one of their trailers so they emptied it out.  I think they did pretty well.  Sure looked like a lot less stuff tonight than last night.  I only walked around our section and besides Carol and Ed the other two were selling their home made baked potato bags, dish rags and crocheted dollies.  Nothing I couldn't make myself.  There was word that someone had a bike for sale but when I checked it out it was a man's mountain bike and way to tall for me.  Usually the yard sale is in the spring only but this worked out well.  They posted signs at the entrance on Houghton so they got a lot of traffic.  Ron has been busy making our site permanent and the RV as stable as he can.  Today one of the guys came over and told him where to put some boards and jacks.
The best part of today was breakfast.  Just as I was getting ready to get out the cereal and bagel one of the neighbors came over with two breakfast burritos still hot off the stove and a container of home made green salsa to use on them.  Ummmy ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment