Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rainy Sundays

Seems like we're getting our share of precipitation this year.  Not to bad beings this is our 7th season.  It even appears the rain dots are touching.  I'm sorry for the soccer players.  Tucson was bombarded with 10,000 soccer players Friday night.  We drove by the main venue this morning, Fort Lowell Park, on our way home from church and were rewarded with a plethora  of cute little munchkins running around.

Decided to work on my sock while the sun was still bright.  The thread is to thin and the lighting to dim to work on at night.  It seems I've managed to make some mistakes but I decided they would be part of my unique style.  Now all I have to do is duplicate them on the second sock.

Football is not a friendly subject at this house so don't ask.  I'm not sure how the Packer/Giant game will turn out but I have a feeling Ron blew all his good luck yesterday on basketball and football games.  Especially his undying love of the Patriots because I have an undying dislike for them.  His Kentucky Wildcats and our Mizzu Tigers both won yesterday so that was 3/0 yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment