Thursday, July 26, 2012

We Made It

Today is the day that the natural gas generator arrived.  Yes, it's here, was already here when I got up at 7:30 am.  By lunch it was installed and working except for the tie into the well pump and they are working on that now.  We didn't even know they had made the switch to the generator while we were fixing lunch using the electric stove and microwave.
I don't really want to loose our power since our good neighbors would suffer but I feel so much better having it "justin case".

1 comment:

  1. You will be the envy of the neighborhood now with your genset. They will be so jealous of you that it will hurt them to talk about it. LOL

    RE: We came back from Iowa via I-80 and then caught I-74 through Peoria, Urbanna and on into Indiana and skirted around the top of Indy to avoid their rush hour. It was scenic, but slower.

    Thanks for the offer of a bedroom. Maybe next time we are in the area.

    ReplyDelete