Friday, August 17, 2012

25 hours

Can't believe it's finally here.  I know I'll be glad when it's over with and life can get back to normal for a few weeks.
Tonight is the rehearsal and pizza after wards and then tomorrow afternoon is the time.
Today has been up in the air between my daughter fretting over her husband's tan line and her step daughter and family's luggage being lost by the airline, I'm ready to go sit on my front porch and chill out.
Before I do, I'll try and explain the two major problems.  One, son in law's tan line.  You see he rides a Harley/or any other kind of motorcycle and his head is so hard he doesn't have to wear a helmet or as he says, statistics prove that it's safer not to wear a helmet.  The next stereotype is since he doesn't wear a helmet, he wears a dew rag, hence the tan line.  Which my daughter is planning on hiding with makeup.
Second, Daughter's step daughter and her son and baby daddy flew in from New Jersey this morning for the wedding.  Great flight, much easier than driving but the airlines lost their one and only piece of luggage.  No carry on or anything.  I was really looking forward to seeing how they were going to look at the wedding when I just read the luggage has be found but not delivered to them yet.  I'm glad for them but I'll just have to imagine how they would have looked.
Now having rid myself of frustration, I think I will go and sit on my front porch swing and read a Sue Grafton novel.  Then off to the store for some lunch meat and fruit for lunch tomorrow now that I know how many people will be at my house getting makeup.
By the way, if I stepped on any ones toes enough to upset them.  Don't call me.  I merely expressed my opinion and, like everyone else, I have the right to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment