Thursday, August 16, 2012

W minus 2

Actually it's one and a wake up.  That military terminology never leaves.  Today is a dark and dreary day with some thunder and lightening and rain but we won't let that dampen our spirit.  No we won't.
Today is pampering day with nails and toes this afternoon and a facial mask this morning.  In fact it's on now so I don't have on my glasses.  If anything is terribly wrong I'll try and catch it later.
Purple nails, we'll be on our way.
Well, the day took a left turn.  That is left turn out of my driveway and back to the hair dresser from yesterday.  Of course she wasn't in today so I trusted my head to another and she managed to do some repairs.  When I went to dry my hair this morning I discovered a hunk of long hair in the middle of my forehead.  Long you say.  So long it appeared that it had never been cut, which the person this morning confirmed.  It looks a lot better, still a wave on the right side, but I'll deal with it.
Hope the manicure and pedicure person doesn't use two different colors polish.  Well maybe that wouldn't look to bad.  After all the wedding colors are purple and green.

1 comment: