Wednesday, August 15, 2012

W minus 3 and counting

Two more days and a wake up but who's counting.  Our second oldest grandchild is getting married Saturday.  Since the first got married in Maryland by a judge this will be the first wedding and we are all excited.  We've purchased the dresses, men only have their suits cleaned and pressed, made the necessary beauty appointments and are starting the count down.
I've already blogged about my daughter and I buying the dresses.  Today is my haircut day.  The nice lady who usually cuts my hair was trying to get me to let it grown out.  I tried for three weeks. Just isn't working.  I have naturally curly hair.  It looks like I stuck my finger in a live light socket or got a fuzzy perm.  If I work with it I'm in the roaring 20's with wavy hair.  Just not a frizzy/wavy haired person.  We'll see how the session goes in a few minutes when I get back from the beauty shop.  Wish me luck that I have some hair left but not a lot ,


 

2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with having a electrified hair do? Try it, you may even like it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell I'm excited or anything. I'm sure your hair will be beautiful. It's funny how it's starting to curl up more now. Now hopefully my hair will hold up. We'll be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete