Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas is in the Air

I woke this morning to the sound of rain falling on our roof.  What a relaxing sound that I almost went back to sleep.  But it's BBQ grill delivery day and I didn't want to sleep thru the excitement.  LOL.  It's 11:13 AM and it's still not here.  They called Ron at 7:30 to tell him they were putting it together.  Must be a children's Christmas present directions.
So after a bowl of cream of wheat I boiled eggs and made egg and tuna salad for lunch.  I'm in the mood to make dirty dishes.  Think I'll start with spritz cookies and then maybe chocolate fudge.  (Is that redundant?)
Since I ate my cherry pie yesterday for my 3 pm treat, I've been thinking of vanilla ice cream.  It was so tart, which in my language means yummmy good, it was screaming for a scoop of vanilla ice cream.  I have the ways and the means  and it won't go bad setting in the freezer till next time AND there will be a next time trip to Village Inn on Wednesday.
Guess it must be getting close to lunch time cause I can't get away from talking about food.  Last reference.  IF Lowe's get here before supper time the first meal will be hamburgers.

1 comment:

  1. Is that an invite for hamburger for all who read the blog? If so, I like mine medium with no pink inside. But, I will settle for however they come out. LOL

    Enjoy the grill.

    ReplyDelete