Saturday, May 12, 2012

Another Saturday Night

Same song, second verse.  Cold and rainy Saturday night.  Aha, tonight's fare is cream of broccoli soup made over the course of 3 hours with lots of love.  I've tasted enough of it to know I can't wait to have a bowl with a side of fresh salad.  Soup and salad, different Saturday night fare for us but delicious none the less.
It's been a memorable week.  I can't stop thinking about the trip to the City.  I loved Jersey Boys and would see it again and again but I also really liked the pizza.  My only regret was eating the bread before the pizza arrived making it impossible to finish the pizza at the restaurant.  But it did get eaten Thursday but it wasn't enough.  I wanted more.  Sure wish the restaurant wasn't so far away.  Oh well, that's what makes things special.

No comments:

Post a Comment