Monday, May 7, 2012

Rainy Day Monday

I do believe there are way to many references to rain and Monday in my blogs.  Two inches of rain last night and it's at it again today.
We did go to the doctor's office and get the scripts straightened out.  Stopped at Wal Mart to have them filled and decided to walk around the store when we came upon a rack of clothes marked $7, 5, 2.  Well, I looked and ended up picking up a couple turtle neck sweaters and crew neck sweaters and a sweatshirt that were costing $2 each.  Figured for wearing around the house I couldn't beat the price.  It seems I've outgrown most of my clothes and haven't bothered replacing the winter ones but since it's been so cold this year it was time.
Looks like we're going to have a repeat of this weather the entire week.  I'm really looking forward to Wednesday when we drive to our daughters and take the train into the city.  Going to see Jersey Boys and I can't wait.  I wanted to see it when it was in town before but couldn't get Ron to express any interest, not that he's interested now but daughter and son-in-law kind of tricked him into it.  I owe them big time.  

1 comment: