Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Betsy

Went to the hospital to see our daughter today.  She actually looked and sounded pretty good minus all the tubes coming out of her.  They had set her up in a chair.  She can't feel her feet and legs yet.  The spinal block is still in place and will be for another day.  She was complaining about the pain but seemed to be doing pretty good considering it had been just twenty four hours since she'd gotten out of surgery.
My sweet hubby decided I shouldn't have to come home and cook and suggested we stop at Cracker Barrel for dinner.  I think he was trying to convince me to enjoy my favorite meal of fried catfish, mac and cheese and pinto beans there so I won't want to stop at the Catfish Place tomorrow while we're in Missouri.  I think it's going to work.  A nice big pork cutlet with mustard and dill pickles hanging over a fresh bun sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment