Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Back to Normal Wednesday

We've been here in beautiful sunny southern Arizona for almost a month now.  It's been full of things to do but not part of our routine.  Today starts the first routine Wednesday.  Some grocery shopping, I know we did that Monday, to  pick up the single items Sam's Club and Costco doesn't sell.  To the discount Bimbo Bakery for bread and with a little bit of luck, no Entenmanns.
Wednesday is our late lunch day.  With Wednesday evening being big money Bingo, we try to have lunch late enough that it's the last meal of the day.  Of course, if you've been to Bingo you'll know that it isn't really true on my part.  The goodies that people bring, including sweet and savory, plus the free popcorn make it feel like another full meal.
BTW, the big money Bingo money has eluded me this season but I'm still going to keep going.  The friends are worth the price of admission.  OK, there's no admission and the price of the bingo cards is 10 cents a card for the first 9 games.  Last game is 25 cents a card but it's a cover all and they're all winner take all.
With the help of my friend, Larry, I finally figured out how to change my security so it's easier to comment.  Hope it helps my son and others and that I won't regret it.
Today's destination for lunch is "Sweet Tomatoes".  We have free meal certificates to use because we bought gift cards.  Sure hope our children don't think that they were bought for them.  Wouldn't want to spoil their surprise.

1 comment:

  1. You had me wondering when you didn't say where you were going to have lunch, but then you completed the "routine" when you mentioned your Wed. favorite, Sweet Tomatoes. Enjoy.

    Good luck at bingo!

    ReplyDelete