Wednesday, November 7, 2012

They're out of here......

Well, the restoration person showed up unannounced this morning and Ron signed a waver so all the machines are gone.  5 + days, can't wait to see the bill.  Ron and a handy man he hired are off to Home Depot to buy supplies for the reconstruction.  I doubt if we'll have hot water by the weekend since we'll have to depend on the plummers to put in the new hot water heater.  But the sound of silence is overwhelming.  I'm wondering if I'll be able to sleep tonight without the sound of two commercial fans and a dehumidifier running.  Ha Ha ! That was a joke.

I'm not happy about all the election results from last night.  Some I voted for won and some didn't.  A late surprise came this morning when a push for a Constitutional Amendment we thought passed had actually failed.  The failure was a good thing for a lot of our friends who work for the State of Illinois.

So we're on the road to normal......

No comments:

Post a Comment