Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Ladies and Hair.


The sister in laws(6), bride and her daughter and the
female nieces(3).  
Well, it was finally time for a hair cut and color.  Yes, I color my hair.  I know it's a shock.  It had been 4 weeks since it was cut or colored and it needed it.  So this morning, in our personal way of doing things we took off for Nellie's to get cuts and a color for me.  I miss Nell and her friendly family and shop in the back of her home.  She's a very talented artist.  Just not with hair but paint and wood.  She makes the most beautiful pictures and carvings from wood.  I'll have to remember to take pictures next time and post after Christmas.
Then a big treat, McDonalds down the street from Nell's.  I actually tried an Angus burger for the first time.  It was larger than Ron's and really tasty.  The fries were piping hot which made them delicious and the Coke tasted just like a fountain coke.  
There are more sister in laws and more nieces.  We'll get to the male side another time.  Sure glad I'm an only child.

No comments:

Post a Comment