Sunday, November 25, 2012

Easy Access

Well, I've been informed that some people can't respond to my blogs so I've tried to make some changes to make it easier.  Sure hope it works cause I love hearing people's opinions.
It's been another beautiful Arizona weekend with perfect weather unless you were in something that might blow away.  We did have a "breeze" for a day or so but I enjoy them.
This looks like it will be a normal week here at Cactus Country.  Coffee and donuts on Tuesday with quilting/sewing/crochet and knitting afterwards and bingo on Wednesday night.  I need to win one.  Haven't won one yet.
Please let me know if you still have trouble posting comments on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Let's see if this one goes through without the check for robots.

    Nope, still has the two words to enter to get it published.

    ReplyDelete