Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Morning Just not the Same.

Thought it was going to be a typical Tuesday morning here in the park but it hasn't turned out the way I'd planned.
Coffee and donuts were the same and so was the pitch from John from Freedom RV.  No he hasn't changed, he's still not a salesman and he doesn't work for Freedom RV.
They did bring a motor home but it didn't trip my trigger but it seemed to Ron's.
No Quilting today cause the leader hadn't gotten around to doing anything to get ready.  It's not on the calender and she didn't bother putting out a notice either.
So, I instructed Ron to pretend like I was a quilting and go about what he had planned to do.  Of course, just like a man, he didn't.  In stead he decided to wait and eat lunch with me.  I got tired of waiting for lunch time and started unloading kitchen cabinets and moving canned goods and dishes around.  Now we have more room than we had before and it's in order so I can find a can of purple sage berries if I want them.  BTW I don't have a can of purple sage berries nor do I know if they even exist but if I had a can of purple sage berries I would know were to find them.
Ron's off to "Harbor Freight" and places unknown and I'm here in the mobile all by myself listening to the sounds of planes flying overhead, thank you USAF, and silence in between.  I love the sound of the planes flying over, they give me a sense of security.  Sometimes it sounds like they are going to land on top of us but that's OK.   They're guarding our boarders.
As for me, when I finish this I'll start working on finishing touches to the 8 quilts I put together this summer for the Linus Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment